Monday, July 26, 2010

Hands-Free Soap



I had seen this new hands-free soap dispenser advertised from Lysol. The set comes with a dispenser, 4 AA batteries, and a soap insert. When you wave your hand in front of the sensor, it sends out a little dollop of soap without your dirty little hands every touching the pump. The scent of the soap is growing on me. Supposedly they make 3 soap variations, but I've only seen this one. The sensor hasn't proven to be temperamental, like when you go into some public bathrooms and stand there waving your hands around like an idiot trying to trick the dispenser into sending out some soap. Fun fact: Wal-Mart has it on sale this week for $6.

1 comment:

  1. $6. !!! I paid $40. for one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond! And IT'S quirky as well. Thanks, MC. I might get one of these for the other room.

    ReplyDelete