Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sneaking in Some Extra Closet Space

Making the most of your closet space (and keeping things organized) can make your life so much easier. I love these hanging organizers. You can find them at places like Target or The Container Store. The bigger ones work well for bulky sweaters, which helps free up drawer space. They don't take up all that much hanging space in your closet, and allow you a good deal more storage in return. The "shelves" in the organizer tend to give a little, so you can gain a little extra storage room from one pocket to the next. I can fit tons of tees in just one of these pockets, and I tend to fold strapless summer dresses to keep in a pocket as well. The fact that the pocket is open allows me to find things easier and plan outfits accordingly, as opposed to having to dig through enclosed drawers.

I also love the hanging shoe organizers, but more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment