Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tervis Tumbler Sale

Supposedly Belle Cottage in Mechanicsville is having a special sale today on Tervis Tumblers. I haven't been in this store in several years after not being impressed with the management. I'm going to give them another try. I called to confirm and the woman I spoke with said that you can get 15% off your Tervis purchase if you bring in a pad of Post-Its with the message written: "Belle Cottage is the place." I asked if it was just one Post-It, or a whole pad, and the lady said a whole pad. (I'm not planning on writing that message on every piece of paper in the pad.) I don't quite see the significance behind it, but hopefully Belle Cottage is in fact the place.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... I'm not happy with them either. I won't be going into Belle Cottage.

    ReplyDelete