Friday, August 26, 2011

Target CLeArAncE

While stocking up on some last minute hurricane supplies, I made sure to browse the clearance section at Target. I'm glad that I did!! My favorite find was L'Oreal Lipstick that normally retails anywhere from $9 to $12. I got mine for 12 cents!! I found the package on one of the clearance shelves and scanned it to find out that it was on sale for $2.12. I had a $2 off coupon, which made this deal too good to pass up.



Crest toothpaste was marked down to $1.68. Each box came with a regular sized tube, a travel tube, and a trial size Glide floss. I had two $.75 off coupons, as well as two $.50 off coupons, so we stocked up. AND... there were $10 worth of coupons inside the box!! There was a limit of using "4 like" coupons, so we kept it to the 4 boxes.


It might take a little extra time to look through the clearance items, but it can really pay off.


Also worth noting is Wishbone salad dressing being on sale for $1.66. Using a $1 off manufacturer's coupon made the bottle just $.66. The Wishbone "spritz" bottle was on sale for a little less (I think $1.48), but this bottle was about 1/2 the size of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment