Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's Better to Look Good Than to Feel Good...

I absolutely love my pair of black patent leather stilettos! They might be somewhat impractical for everyday wear, but they come out of their little box on occasion. The Richmond-Times Dispatch had an article today saying many of the products on the market that promise to make high heels more comfortable, offered little support. I stick with my go to Band Aid Blister Block Friction Stick (right) to prevent blisters. The article recommended picking heels that are 3 inches or less and not wearing them everyday. However... if there's a cute pair of heels calling my name, I'll listen!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of several tips of yours that I've told my mother about. She is now hooked on this one too. =}

    ReplyDelete