Friday, March 25, 2011

Cake Pops

I'm not sure why I haven't already discovered these, but Starbucks has these new "cake pops". They caught my eye while visiting tonight.

Coming in 3 different flavors (Birthday Cake, Rocky Road, and Tiramisu), they'll only set you back 170 calories each, but are surprising indulgent. It's like eating cake on a stick! I think they're 2 for $2.50, but I'm not positive because Jason treated! We got the Birthday Cake Pops and they come in these fun little individual boxes. The chocolate is smooth and the inside is kinda soft, but the combo compliments each other well. Just don't get too carried away... there is a stick inside after all.

1 comment:

  1. I have the book "Cake Pops" and make some fun pops at home. I'll have to try the ones at Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete