Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reward Cards

I created these nifty little cards to use as a behavior incentive for my babies this year. Vistaprint.com is a fabulous resource for cheap (or FREE) goodies! Once you create an account, (it's free) be prepared for your inbox to be inundated with almost daily messages enticing you to create a masterpiece. I waited until I got an offer for free business cards that included "loyalty cards". I picked from one of their designs and tweaked it to personalize the message.I just paid for the shipping/handling. I picked up a small hand print hole punch at Michael's for $1 that I'll use to punch a box when I catch my kids "being good". When they fill up the card, they can trade it in for a trip to a special treat box and start working on filling up another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment